Thursday, September 12, 2013

Eat This, Not That... Trust me, this is more satiating. (Pretzels & Mustard)

Yum. Yum. Yum. It's super healthy (compare to potato chips, chips & dips). It's pretzels and mustard.

[This is my lunch. AND I had pizza for breakfast. #collegestudentforever]

I think we all know about Synders of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion pretzels. These you can experiment with. You can do microwave soft pretzels, but the appeal comes from the crunch of hard pretzels with the spice of Dijon mustard. From regular Dijon, French's Chardonnay Dijon, to my personal favorite of Honey Dijon (be careful with that one though, I'm pretty sure I can just turn the bottle upside down into my mouth).

The nice thing is that I'll eyeball the amount I want and I always seem to be full after.

Sigh. I love the way my mouth burns and my nose gets cleared. Do I dare drink a soda, too?

[END]


No comments:

Post a Comment