Monday, October 14, 2013

Movie: It's Kind of a Funny Story

A movie I would have to recommend watching is It's Kind of a Funny Story. I wanted to see this movie when it first came out, and now, considering the circumstances, it's very relatable to me. I'll admit, I teared up at at the end of the pizza party scene.

The very end of the movie is pretty much what's going on with me right now. I need more "create" in the Connect, Consume, Create lifecycle. I may have fewer posts on here, or maybe today was just some writer's block. Either way, subscribe through BlogLovin'. And if you're interested in another movie related to mental illness, watch Warm Bodies and think of it as an allegory to depression and recovery. (When placed in that light, I was moved to tears.) Warm Bodies is just a phenomenal movie to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment