Friday, November 15, 2013

The Joys of All Black

No pictures, please.

No, really.

Today, I'm rockin' out the old high school look: skater shoes, flares (from actual high school -what?!) and a band tee. :-) I'm on second day hair, but if I had a telecommute job, I'd be ready to go. Nothing too special today since I'm probably just going to go to yoga later today.

Anyway, I've been thinking of casting aside about a fourth of my wardrobe (about half of my tops/cardigans) and just sticking to all black. Seriously, in an all-black ensemble, add a scarf and sunnies and BOOM! I'm a celebrity. I feel awesome. A little too awesome. I'm definitely going to take pics of this outfit sometime soon.

What to do with all my jeans? I love a good pair of genuinely worn-in jeans. Well, gonna wear in my high school flares some more. Been low energy lately, so hopefully some fun posts later instead of me rambling. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment