Sunday, April 27, 2014

ELF Tinted Moisturizer

So, I don't think they are currently still selling these at my Target, but I want to pick up some more!

When I first tried ELF's tinted moisturizer, I thought it was too cakey. I also use Garnier's BB Cream, but compared to ELF, ELF has better coverage... the cakey-ness grew on me. With SPF 20, I can't argue with a $3 product. I went through my first one pretty quick, and have had my second one since the beginning of fall/end of summer. I have the shade "Sand," which is a bit too dark for my winter complexion.

This product also claims to have aloe, cucumber, and vitamins A, C, & E.

Now, there's an ELF BB Cream for $6, and if you know me, you know I am a fan of BB Creams. I have yet to get into CC Creams, but I've got an Olay one on the backburner. Hoping that will be a great product... (You will probably find out!) I forget the source of the CC Cream recommendation -Refinery29, perhaps? Currently, I have Garnier's BB Cream in my purse makeup bag.

I'm not really sure how to weigh the value I'm getting out of the Garnier and ELF products. Garnier is about $14, with more product (obviously). Then ELF has these small squeeze tubes for only $3, although, I appreciate the coverage it gives me. In general, I think Garnier might be a better value, but ELF is a great option to toss in your purse. Also, ELF offers more shade options. That might be something to keep in mind.

ELF Tinted Moisturizers


No comments:

Post a Comment