Thursday, April 24, 2014

If you love sushi, you'll love Dotombori.

So this gem: Dotombori. Phenomenal! I had been wanting to visit that place since forever, and twice I tried, but they were closed. I was finally able to try them last year. They have funky hours (closing in the afternoon), but the wait was well worth it. A lot of times, people will ask where to find good sushi on Facebook. I will always say Dotombori.

The last time I went, we got all fried rolls. Still delicious! They have unique combinations, and I've been there several times now and ordered something different each time and have not been disappointed.


This photo is from January, and I do not remember which rolls we got. Normally, I get something with the spicy mayo, because that's my jam. I'm going to repeat this: I've NEVER been disappointed. You don't even need the wasabi or soy sauce.

I may not be able to remember all the different rolls I've tried, but that's all right. Basically, whatever you have a taste for, you'll be able to find. Their menu is very extensive and it's all delicious. Might I add that the stuffed mushroom appetizer is amazing, too.

Dotombori
1526 Miner St.
Des Plaines, IL 60016
847.699.8477

No comments:

Post a Comment