Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Walgreens Haul, plus The State of My Face Address

So I casually strolled into Walgreens to pick up ONE $2 nail polish: Endless Blue by Sinful Colors.

This is what I came out with:
From the front, left to right: Endless Blue, Pride, Calypso, Gold Medal, Let's Meet, Happy Ending

When it gets around to fall, I'm going to try Calypso and Gold Medal together. For now I'm going to enjoy the green and the yellow. I originally bought a green that I never used and threw it out. I regretted it. But at least I replaced it for next to nothing! Compare to an Essie nail polish, although Essie is my favorite brand.

I also got a car charger adapter, and the Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil and the Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub with charcoal.


I'm hoping these will turn out to be great... I already have a cleanser next in line for when my face wash runs out. I'm not sure if I'm just going to use them all at once, depending on how I feel, or if I'll use them one by one. I LOVE using up products. So satisfying.

Really hoping the microbeads in the scrub is charcoal and not plastic. I would assume charcoal would be less harmful than plastic.

My face has been super wonky lately. My nose will get flakey. I have pimples all over. I think my eczema is acting up around my nose. Picked up some hydrocortisone for that. Gotta start remembering to do my tea tree oil everyday again.

In other news, Kuma's Corner date today!

No comments:

Post a Comment