Saturday, August 30, 2014

Olay CC Cream



I like this stuff.

Since using it regularly, I can't recall the last time I had a pimple. Not sure if the weather has a factor in my skin's healthiness.

It's not full coverage, but it's enough if you're just running out for errands. I also like that it has sunscreen.

In terms of usage, I'll use it alone on days I don't need coverage. It's ideal usage would be to replace my moisturizer, but it's a little pricey for that. $24.99 for 1.7 oz of Olay and $9.99 for 16 oz of Cetaphil ($.63 per oz). When comparing the two, Olay is nicer due to the sheer coverage and it's a little bit lighter for summer. Also, you get the satisfaction of using it up, since I will probably have the Cetaphil 'til the day I die. :-P

What it claims:
1. Instantly reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
2. Balances and helps even out tone
3. Reduces appearance of age spots
4. Improves surface cell turnover
5. Nourishes and moisturizes
6. Strengthens skin's natural defense against moisture loss
7. Recaptures skin's youthful glow

In terms of it's claims, I'm not noticing too much. However, just the fact that my face hasn't broken out might be enough for me to repurchase. I'm willing to try it out (if I don't have any more) for the winter as a moisturizer.

Overall:
I wouldn't recommend it as any type of miracle product, but I'd suggest it for a light coverage moisturizer. It's a little pricey, but it's hygienic (with a pump, and an amount that you'll use up in a reasonable amount of time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment