Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I don't know what it is...

I don't know what it is, but I just don't find the time to be consistent with this blog!

Meant to update about a friend's birthday/dinner party.

What a marvelous time that was!

It being Game of Thrones themed, we made mulled wine, honey biscuits, and Bowls of Brown.

Bowls of Brown
Not as appetizing as it looks... But BETTER! And as an added bonus, horribly easy.

Recipes can be found in A Feast of Ice & Fire.


We've already made Breakfast at Winterfell. If you're going to start off, the breakfasts are a good place to start, but if you really need momentum, go with the Bowls of Brown.

I definitely want to get into cooking more... seems like the most productive hobby/life skill I could have.

I'll have to try to remember to take pictures if I do anything.

I also want to get into YouTube videos. I kind of prefer the blogging medium because I feel like videos just breeds tons of equipment I may never really use... Not to mention editing! Nonetheless, I feel like an empties post is in the near future.

Have a good night, Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment