Thursday, November 27, 2014

Concealer Review

I've got a couple of concealers hanging around my makeup collection that I thought I'd review for you.

Eyes Only:
     The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector is ok. Definitely brightens. Not bad coverage... Haven't noticed any other benefits. Honestly, I like the cooling sensation of the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. Garnier's coverage is about as comparable. Extra points for a cool (literally and figuratively) roller ball instead of a brush. The brush on Neutrogena's concealer doesn't get gross near the end, but it definitely doesn't make me happy.



Concealing Anything:
     Now, I don't really need to review these, but I've found Maybelline's Fit Me and Revlon's PhotoReady are truly great. The reason why I don't need to get in-depth with these is because YouTube Guru, Tati has already recommended them. Let me just say that I stand by her review. I would have to say that I do like Revlon's a tid bit better due to the thicker consistency. I feel like the cream stick actually covers and stays. I think Maybelline has a FitMe cream stick that I'd be willing to try.


Revlon PhotoReady is great for undereye circles!

Happy Thanksgiving, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment