Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mmm....

Hope you've all had a great Halloween!

Mine was pretty lazy.:
Put on a mask, wore black, and called it a day.

I've been on a salad and sandwich kick lately... hooray for being healthy!

I love taking pictures of salad because they're so colorful!

Brought back the avocado fries, and enjoyed a steak.
As for sandwiches, I've been enjoying basic ham and turkey with provolone, melted in the oven with Sriracha mayo and an onion bun. The mayo and buns actually complement each other pretty well.

Out of sheer desperation, I made a BLT with the onion bun and added some of the Sriracha mayo, and it turned out pretty well. I didn't mention that Tap House makes their BLT with Hawaiian Bread, and that is also pretty tasty.

Beautiful weather today.

Stay happy, Lovelies!

Enjoy the fall!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you'd be proud! I did my first colorful salad in a long longggg time and it was the tiniest serving in the tiniest bowl and I couldnt even finish it. I love salad, but still trying to acquire the tast for crunchy bits in my salads. I'm a creamy lover haha, so onions and peppers throw me off. I'll try again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! I prefer my salads to be salty... the idea of fruit in my salad doesn't really appeal to me!

      Delete