Thursday, December 4, 2014

Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil



I spotted this and had heard about people using oils to cleanse... I knew I had to try it.

I have weird combination skin erring on the side of dry, although every now and then I need a product to dry me out a little bit. Basically, this is for when I remember to wash my face at night.

I wasn't convinced at first... Used it and was like "oookay..."

Then I heard a tip from Grav3yardGirl/Bunny Meyer who heard it from her Instagram: rub or leave on your facial cleanser for two minutes. Usually, I just have the patience for one minute in the shower.

Using this product in particular, when I leave it on for 2 minutes, my skin gets super soft! No lotion needed!

NOW, I recommend it... probably even ANY oil to cleanse.

I really need to look into coconut oil. (I know, I know! I'm so behind the curve!)

No comments:

Post a Comment