Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life Lately

Wow.

My life has been in a whirlwind since March.

I broke up with my S.O. If we're still friends is TBD. It's heartbreaking, but there are some things about yourself that must be honored. No exceptions.

In lieu of that, I've been going to yoga more. I should be practicing more at home too, but it's something.

I've also started running. Admittedly, I haven't solidified this habit. Also, my ankle was wonky and swollen. Didn't want to push it. I hurt my knees around this time two years ago from running and was horribly incapacitated. It was a wake up call to not be able to walk without acute pain.

Recently started volunteering for a great cause: The Geneva Foundation. (New site up soon!)

This post is a little break from my projects related to it. I don't know how to put my joy into words: to be a part of something greater. I guess all you need to know is that I'm happy. It's not just a more than worthy cause, but meeting the staff, other volunteers, and youth is a privilege.

I haven't abandoned the subject of sustainability. It's just something I really need to sit and think about, and draft, and draft. It's a complex subject, and I've only got baby steps down. More on that in future, and just more posts in general. I'm slowly finding a system of brain dumping that will help me be more effective and efficient.

How's your life lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment