Thursday, December 29, 2016

Re-Reading My Blog: Interesting Thoughts.

So I'm blogging as a hobby, and I've realized, that I like this more as a journal of sorts. I focus on the mundane aspects of my life, but I like that.

I forgot when I first heard about Bullet Journaling: Found out here.

I observed a quirky, colorful, younger personality. -I was not properly medicated, but I kind of miss that girl.

I go into a different mode when I update here versus trying to keep a "Dear Diary" type journal. I feel the urge to write (in my "Dear Diary -see: Miss Vicky Bee on YouTube), then nothing meaningful comes out. It's more of a call of pen to paper. It's a ramble that I don't enjoy looking back on. My personal journaling practice (not including my BuJo) has devolved to small entries about nothing.

And at least this is something. It's mundane, everyday stuff. But it's my life. I can see my progress here better than my current journal. I really hope I didn't just jinx that.

As for a Life Lately: I've broken my own blog post rule and have indulged in coffee on my vacation. Hence, an update at 11:37 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment